Attention! Get 5% of the investment made by your affiliates, and they will get a 2% extra as well as other additional rewards in our referral program.
Access NOW and GET one of the 7 special #NFTs that are gifted during this phase!
Do not miss the opportunity to be one of the first to jump into the crypto hive.
You will get 30% immediately; and for the res, we will unlock the remaining 70% in 2 blocks
(35% will be release one month later, and the second 35% another month later)
🐝 🐝 480,000,000 Total Supply
🔎Contract Audited by InterFi Network
🔐 Liquidity locked
🙋🏼♂️ Doxxed Devs (Mix of public and private team)
❤️ Partnership with SmartCommunication, an international communication and marketing company with HQ in Shanghai and Madrid
💰 Deflationary token (1% TX burned)
💵 Share tokens among holders (1% TX shared)
🐝2BEE PUBLIC SALE – 🐝2BEE REFERRAL PROGRAM – 🐝AUDIT REPORT – 🐝Interview USA –
Leave a Reply